Sunday, February 21, 2010

Toga! Toga!



I fitted the Norman Hyde Toga pipes on to my Bonnie over the weekend and took her out for ride. I have to say...wow! What a difference. It sounds...well..like it should sound. I'll admit that at first I thought they might actually be a little too loud, but once I got used to hearing the sound, I just wanted to keep opening up the throttle so I could hear that growl some more. Are they too loud? Maybe. But compared to the Bubs, they're kittens, so I'm happy.



Another great thing is that as I had hoped, my bike seems to be a lot happier with the free flowing exhaust. The idle seems much smoother, and I don't think I had one backfire for the whole ride!

So combined with not stressing as much about the rough running, and with the new beefier sound, I'm itching to ride this week! And...cue the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment